DISTRICT EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE: SAMBALPUR
The main activities of District Employment Exchange is to implement & co-ordinate all programmes of Employment Assistance i.e.:-
- Registration of job seekers.
- Sponsoring their names to the Employers against notified vacancies.
- Vocational Guidance to the registrants through Career Counselling & providing Employment Information.
- Collection of Employment data(EMI) in form ER-I & ER-II
After launching of State Employment Mission, the District Employment Exchange have been entrusted to :-
- Conduct of Block Level Counselling Camps for mobilization of candidates for different training programmes vis-à-vis their attitude / interest qualification & age etc.
- Conduct Pre-Recruitment Training Camps for entry into Army & Para-Military forces.
- Conduct of District Level Job Fair by inviting potential Employers & Job Seekers to a common plat form.
- Monitoring & Supervision of Placement Linked Training Programme.